Haxorware Forums

Full Version: epc2100 help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everybody newbie here looking for help with a epc2100 recently managed to flash 2 epc2100s with haxorware rev39 have collected a few macs which i need to trade but dont have a clue how to setup the haxorware settings ive been told i need a config file im totally clueless so would be grateful if anyone would be kind enough to help me out cheers all DAN
trading mac's on this board is a big no
haxor settings are isp dependent
(05-12-2010, 08:57 PM)drewmerc Wrote: [ -> ]trading mac's on this board is a big no
haxor settings are isp dependent

dont want to trade macs want to know all of the settings i need to put in im from bristol uk ex telewest area
default is fine
frequency copy from your subbed modem
bpi on
spoof match it to the mac (if scanning macs try d1 macs are more likely to work)
Code:
00 : 20 : 40 :XX:XX:XX = sb4100
00 : 04 : BD :XX:XX:XX = sb4100
00 : 08 : 0E:XX:XX:XX = sb4100
00 : 40 : 6E:XX:XX:XX = dpx100
d2 macs you need certs from a subbed modem thats on a different node
(05-12-2010, 10:55 PM)drewmerc Wrote: [ -> ]default is fine
frequency copy from your subbed modem
bpi on
spoof match it to the mac (if scanning macs try d1 macs are more likely to work)
Code:
00 : 20 : 40 :XX:XX:XX = sb4100
00 : 04 : BD :XX:XX:XX = sb4100
00 : 08 : 0E:XX:XX:XX = sb4100
00 : 40 : 6E:XX:XX:XX = dpx100
d2 macs you need certs from a subbed modem thats on a different node

thanks again for the reply drwemerc i have tryed a few macs already and modem seems to stop at establishing ip connectivity ........in progress what am i doing wrong cheers DAN
lol a few macs i'm sorry but it'll take a lot more than that to find one that sticks
i'm talking hundreds (you need to use a mac tester to save you typing them in 1 by 1)
thanks for the file been looking for this all over!