Haxorware Forums

Full Version: Looking for a working cert and key SB6190
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
looking for a working cert and key for sb6190 BitWare v1.0.5.4 for Spectrum of south Texas For testing purposes I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out
Looking for certs for a Samsung InfoRanger SCM-100R for Cogeco in the Niagara Falls area in Canada. Anything above 300 baud would be greatly appreciated. For testing puposes only....
Hey guys I have an sb6190 modem. I bought one of the testing sb6190 modems and I wanted to test and see if I can get my information from my one modem to the other. Can someone help me on how to do this. I am new at this
If anyone can show me how to do this I can give you my certs and keys for it
(25-02-2020, 07:20 PM)BPSX Wrote: [ -> ]looking for a working cert and key for sb6190 BitWare v1.0.5.4 for Spectrum of south Texas For testing purposes I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out

do you have  sb6190 BitWare v1.0.5.4 to share ? 
anyone willing to share cert for the sb6190 and also 6141 trying to remod my moddems since they went down today
You guide me how to extract the key, there is a BIT SB6190 beside me.