Haxorware Forums

Full Version: Sb6141 stop working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello everyone hope everyone doing well in this dark times,  ok my friend had a sb6141 was working for couple months but stop working I tried to figure it out but I'm ignorant with all this step , also he bought other from ebay but I tried to figure it out  for a while  but still clueless,  I  will appreciate any help , thank you.
Hey Drew.....get control of your website.....too many of your members are sucking a lot of dicks...make sure there is a nice big thick one left for Teddy....!!
stop working, how, whats wrong..u need to explain
(20-03-2020, 01:21 AM)newname Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Drew.....get control of your website.....too many of your members are sucking a lot of dicks...I am getting jealous....!!
I don't know any drew.
(20-03-2020, 09:34 AM)infinity08 Wrote: [ -> ]stop working, how, whats wrong..u need to explain
Said need to be activate probably  need cert I dont sure, but when I tried to go 192.168.100.1 doesn't let me , since the admin and pass doesn't work already tried admin:force , sbhackerConfusedbh , but did no work he get it from someone else,any info will appreciate.
Sb6141 down for me also.. weird.
6141 down here as well
Received Response to Broadcast Maintenance Request, But no Unicast Maintenance opportunities received - T4
Any fixes available?
Forceware 1.4 down in many devices
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6