Haxorware Forums

Full Version: spectrum new security upgrades happening....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(26-05-2020, 07:41 AM)F19mGa5cobJZd6hX8Hqj Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-05-2020, 06:44 AM)rgvsxdigitalpimp Wrote: [ -> ]topthai22 . . . all you need is a good valid cert and no config and you're good to go.

Care to break this one down?  Or PM me if preferred?

Say.  You have valid certs.  (I.E:  Non Provisioned, Just Valid, Cert, Key, Etc...)

How are you able to get online with no config.  With non-provision valid certs you usually you get online into a walled garden with limited bandwidth.

Or when you say "good valid cert" are you talking about a legit.  Certificated from a modem associated with a valid account, but say on a different node, city etc...

Thank you.
What he meant is a paying cert and key from a paying customer with the speed
(26-05-2020, 03:34 PM)BPSX Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-05-2020, 06:44 AM)rgvsxdigitalpimp Wrote: [ -> ]topthai22 . . . all you need is a good valid cert and no config and you're good to go.

Say.  You have valid certs.  (I.E:  Non Provisioned, Just Valid, Cert, Key, Etc...)

How are you able to get online with no config.  With non-provision valid certs you usually you get online into a walled garden with limited bandwidth.

Or when you say "good valid cert" are you talking about a legit.  Certificated from a modem associated with a valid account, but say on a different node, city etc...

Thank you.

you can only get online and stay online with provisioned certs and no force config or custom firmware, as all of that is detectable these days.
I know people buy modded modem service(the sellers charge about $260 one time fee stuff). Now spectrum banned all this kind of modems in NY.

Now some the sellers still can get their modems to work and charging more .

I'm new to this. I wonder if the modems can last because I read that Spectrum is running script to detect this kind of modems.
(26-05-2020, 04:23 PM)skipmack46 Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-05-2020, 03:34 PM)BPSX Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you.

you can only get online and stay online with provisioned certs and no force config or custom firmware, as all of that is detectable these days.

call your ISP to get good cert because cert it go with you Mac ID
(03-05-2020, 08:48 PM)skipmack46 Wrote: [ -> ]Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime

Please teach me how to fish Sad
Hey guys,

Im a n00b.

My "friend" sold me a SBG6580...

He made me cancel my home network from spectrum (The LA Valley) And it worked fine for about 2 weeks ._.

Then it just left... I got upset because I got jipped! BUT!!!... I started lurking and found this form! Sooooooo yeah! i was wondering if anyone can help me out :\

I need a mentor. I'm looking to make 0 money. no malicious intent.

PM Me Big Grin It would be much appreciated!!!

Thank you
all modems still stay online on TWC in nyc.
 config still working
(24-05-2020, 07:22 AM)F19mGa5cobJZd6hX8Hqj Wrote: [ -> ]Change of certs, and I'm back online.

How do you do that?
My modem just went down a few day ago
Pages: 1 2 3 4