Haxorware Forums

Full Version: sbhacker down?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Whoever called me asking if I wanted to "broaden" my horizons, please give me a call back. I would like to speak to you. If it was you Daks, I would like to discuss some things with you. Smile
i think you want to visit sbh's irc because none of the sbh guys have logged in today
(24-01-2012, 01:05 AM)drewmerc Wrote: [ -> ]i think you want to visit sbh's irc because none of the sbh guys have logged in today

Link to this please?
(24-01-2012, 01:44 AM)drewmerc Wrote: [ -> ]http://irc2go.com/webchat/?net=Abjects&r...ard_hacker

I do not understand how that has anything to do with a physical phone call. Not a chat function. ??? Smile
because thats were they are (sbh staff/users) when the forum is down so if they have been discussing your phone call (and again if it was me i would and yes i would post your number for other users to call)
(24-01-2012, 02:21 AM)drewmerc Wrote: [ -> ]because thats were they are (sbh staff/users) when the forum is down so if they have been discussing your phone call (and again if it was me i would and yes i would post your number for other users to call)

I have nothing to hide Smile I am not FBI or anything of the sorts..lol.. I will willingly give out my #.. I have nothing to hide. I am a father of 5 and I am just trying to help a fellow Cable Modem forum stay afloat.. I meant no harm by the call..
You should probably edit out that number, I know you can find it but a lot of people will not want to go through the trouble of clicking a few buttons.
(24-01-2012, 06:37 AM)skribblz Wrote: [ -> ]You should probably edit out that number, I know you can find it but a lot of people will not want to go through the trouble of clicking a few buttons.

Done. I am not a hateful guy.. Smile
WHen will sbh be up any time table?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8