Haxorware Forums

Full Version: sbhacker down?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
is sbhacker busted? or just server is down?
just down server hdd problems
I hope so, but that is not the word that is floating...
Over at CH, the word is out that SBH is down for good...
Where did you get your info drewmerc?
(23-09-2011, 12:28 PM)4:20 Wrote: [ -> ]I hope so, but that is not the word that is floating...
Over at CH, the word is out that SBH is down for good...
Where did you get your info drewmerc?
the sbh irc channel(i only looked at the announce i did not enter the channel) , i do find it strange the haxorware.com moved server's out of the usa the day before tho but that makes it look less like a bust(so really i have no idea what is going on)
There is rumor that Bitemytaco was busted however it don't mean SBH has been busted or will not return in the future many have been busted including C-H....
what the hell is going on today? sbh has been down before and it has never been like this
at it's busiest this forum get a few post's a week, am i missing something here

why do i feel so out the loop? hell i've even logged into the sbh irc now (to elitist for me)
anyways status= down for the count until further notice (thanks radiotubes, oh forget a sexy name, go stupid always a stupid name)
(23-09-2011, 11:36 PM)drewmerc Wrote: [ -> ]... status= down for the count until further notice (thanks radiotubes, oh forget a sexy name, go stupid always a stupid name)
Hehehehehehe....I'm good at stupid Smile
I'll miss them Sad. Lots of cool peeps there..
Is sbhacker going to go back up anytime soon?
there is no eta
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8