Haxorware Forums

Full Version: sb5101, time warner, so-cal, san bernardino 92411
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sb5101, time warner, so-cal, san bernardino 92411. How do I change the mac on my modem? I attempted to change it and it looks good but it says 'limited or no connectivity', i dont know if i did it right. everything is setup and my last mac worked for over a year until a few days ago. any links or info would be greatly appreciated. thanks again
(30-09-2011, 04:59 AM)ADDlCTlON Wrote: [ -> ]sb5101, time warner, so-cal, san bernardino 92411. How do I change the mac on my modem? I attempted to change it and it looks good but it says 'limited or no connectivity', i dont know if i did it right. everything is setup and my last mac worked for over a year until a few days ago. any links or info would be greatly appreciated. thanks again

You need to go to 192.168.100.1 lets hope your using a subbed modem and not TOS. Once you go to 192.168.100.1 Go to address and change your HFC mac. You area may have enforced BPI + 1.1 so make sure you go to baseline privacy and change it from 1.0 to 1.1 and read a little many don't like to spoon feed.
what is Subbed Modem and TOS? BornDirty. Sorry I'm just a newbie
(30-09-2011, 06:37 AM)hnam Wrote: [ -> ]what is Subbed Modem and TOS? BornDirty. Sorry I'm just a newbie

TOS is Theft of Service.
Sub is a legit customer who is paying for service.