Haxorware Forums

Full Version: haxoware lite download?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone have a link where I could download haxoware lite for the sb5101 or my netgear cable modem?

Thanks!

Also can someone clarify what is the differences? of the normal and lite? i hear the lite is better?
lite is based on 5101 diagnostic were as diag is based on 5102 diagnostic
diag has a better telnet output and is spi compatable
lite is more likely to to match a normal 5101
[Image: kDU3K.gif]
(09-10-2011, 08:21 AM)drewmerc Wrote: [ -> ]lite is based on 5101 diagnostic were as diag is based on 5102 diagnostic
diag has a better telnet output and is spi compatable
lite is more likely to to match a normal 5101
[Image: kDU3K.gif]

You think i can just flash it from the haxoware gui interface? http://192.168.100.1/firmware.html and do you think it will flash okay on the netgear one?
should be fine (as long as it does not have an spi flash chip)
why you want to use the lite for cg814 dude. just leave the diag there.
(09-10-2011, 10:53 PM)jackass Wrote: [ -> ]why you want to use the lite for cg814 dude. just leave the diag there.

why not?
coz it better to have the diag there. if your reason is that diag is detectable then your wrong about your assumption.
(10-10-2011, 05:24 AM)jackass Wrote: [ -> ]coz it better to have the diag there. if your reason is that diag is detectable then your wrong about your assumption.

how so? I hear many people have problems because of diag.. vs lite

Ok, I'm dusting off an old thread to find out, what exactly is the difference between diag and lite? If it is detect-ability, what exactly is it that is detected?
bank 1 to be exact
Pages: 1 2