Haxorware Forums
FB5101 WITH HAXORWARE ONLINE PROBLEM - Printable Version

+- Haxorware Forums (http://www.haxorware.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (http://www.haxorware.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Modems (http://www.haxorware.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: FB5101 WITH HAXORWARE ONLINE PROBLEM (/showthread.php?tid=1945)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: FB5101 WITH HAXORWARE ONLINE PROBLEM - Beeptom - 13-09-2012

im still waiting for any help! thanks

RE: FB5101 WITH HAXORWARE ONLINE PROBLEM - ABMJR - 13-09-2012

What ISP is this?

RE: FB5101 WITH HAXORWARE ONLINE PROBLEM - southernyankey1970 - 14-09-2012

take hax off and let the clone update from the isp...if that doesn't work you are in clone detection and you have about 6 months of reading/testing in front of you as no one will tell you how to bypass that lovely little feature.

RE: FB5101 WITH HAXORWARE ONLINE PROBLEM - johnpadalecki - 14-09-2012

Permanent Authorization Failure MAC addr:

I've used to have this issue, I just changed from BPI + 1.1, to BPI + Bypass, 1.0, or Disabled, and when it didn't work, I changed my Cert to another

RE: FB5101 WITH HAXORWARE ONLINE PROBLEM - Beeptom - 16-09-2012

Tricom, Dominican Republic.

I ve read about a program called automac but it doesnt work in my computer, that program changes the mac and inserts tue.cetts in the modem automatically.. because i am in a security node, doesnt work with any bpi option.. only using the right certs with the right mac, i only need to know how to do that

RE: FB5101 WITH HAXORWARE ONLINE PROBLEM - sixteen - 16-09-2012

(16-09-2012, 12:43 AM)Beeptom Wrote: Tricom, Dominican Republic.

I ve read about a program called automac but it doesnt work in my computer, that program changes the mac and inserts tue.cetts in the modem automatically.. because i am in a security node, doesnt work with any bpi option.. only using the right certs with the right mac, i only need to know how to do that

Have you try a legit mac? because the security is not all that.

RE: FB5101 WITH HAXORWARE ONLINE PROBLEM - Beeptom - 16-09-2012

yes i tried it! i went to a friend place that is paying the service near my place and the logs are the same and im having the same online blinking problem! so i think the modem needs the certs not only changing the mac in the website!

RE: FB5101 WITH HAXORWARE ONLINE PROBLEM - torro32 - 16-09-2012

(16-09-2012, 12:43 AM)Beeptom Wrote: Tricom, Dominican Republic.

where did you find that program automac?

RE: FB5101 WITH HAXORWARE ONLINE PROBLEM - ABMJR - 16-09-2012

There is no program made as of this reply that will generate any certificates from any MAC. VeriSign CA Root verifies the certificates made during production.

RE: FB5101 WITH HAXORWARE ONLINE PROBLEM - BornDirty - 17-09-2012

If you have a old stored config disable it.