Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
sbhacker down.
I find that internetings archives are very useful, kinda when people go running and deleting all their profiles (seen a gh0st?), its kinda like when a cat shits outside the litter pan then tries to cover the shit up but just ends up pawing at the floor, its just the cutest thing ever.
LMFAO
[Image: bender_dance_animate.gif] buena suerte consiguiendo este un folladoras [Image: bender_dance_animate.gif]
XD
(30-06-2016, 02:36 AM)KCO Wrote: what will happen with the new forceware, if mforce is published someday where will?
According to peeps on SBH right before it went down, mforce is out on leave.

You know what, forget mforce. I'll make my own firmware, with blackjack, and hookers.
I was actually looking for software that would have allowed me to download that whole forum and I had a 3TB drive ready, but I was never successful. I only tried for an hour. There was some very good info there but the REALLY good info was wiped long ago during a staged blackout.
(06-07-2016, 01:07 PM)Selenoyl Wrote: You know what, forget mforce. I'll make my own firmware, with blackjack, and hookers.

L.O.L. [Image: d121a538b2.gif]
[Image: bender_dance_animate.gif] buena suerte consiguiendo este un folladoras [Image: bender_dance_animate.gif]
sbh admins around here please stop laughing, holidays are gone we need you back on the road...
(06-07-2016, 02:42 PM)modembricker Wrote: I was actually looking for software that would have allowed me to download that whole forum and I had a 3TB drive ready, but I was never successful. I only tried for an hour. There was some very good info there but the REALLY good info was wiped long ago during a staged blackout.

Staged blackout you say? Please, enlighten me.
Enlighten yourself, what the fuck is it with people not using their brain for anything? play some fucking chess, fuck checkers.
Forget Chess. I'll make my own game, with blackjack, and hookers.