Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puma 7 Firmware -hitron coda
Doctor is picking on me now......he is the real gatekeeper of all "tricks" to keep you online.....for free....!
He can "fix" you up.....that is why he is the one and only.....well......doctor..
He has taken care of me for many years. He is my goto man....and he can be yours also...
Doc is a genius....!
Doctor is picking on me now......he is the real gatekeeper of all "tricks" to keep you online.....for free....!
He can "fix" you up.....that is why he is the one and only.....well......doctor..
He has taken care of me for many years. He is my goto man....and he can be yours also...
Doc is a GENIUS....!
Doc is also a very modest fellow, so if you want answers, you must continually prod him. Don't take no for an answer.That is the only way that he will willingly open up his "vault" of invaluable information..!
Doc is a GENIUS....!
Doc is also a very modest fellow, so if you want answers, you must continually prod him. That is the only way that he will willingly open up his "vault" of invaluable information. Don't take no for an answer..! Prod, prod, prod.....!
Doctor is way too modest......he is the real gatekeeper of all "tricks" to keep you online.....for free....!
Doc is a GENIUS....!
Because Doc is such a humble fellow, if you want answers, you must continually prod him. Don't take no for an answer.That is the only way that he will willingly open up his "vault" of invaluable information. Prod, prod, prod.....!!
I hope he helps me too, i have been away from modem hacking for 10 years and it's so hard right now to find help and good instructions.
(23-02-2020, 04:53 PM)newname Wrote: Doctor is way too modest......he is the real gatekeeper of all "tricks" to keep you online.....for free....!
Doc is a GENIUS....!
Because Doc is such a humble fellow, if you want answers, you must continually prod him. Don't take no for an answer.That is the only way that he will willingly open up his "vault" of invaluable information. Prod, prod, prod.....!!

Newname , thanks so much for putting me up on this pedestal and making me feel so good , but you don't have to . Just because ive been sending you donations for many years in return for some good certs doesnt mean you have to speak so highly of me. These certs are worth way more than the $33US i paypal to you . And thanks for keeping me on your certs mailing list i get new certs even when i dont need them.

But wait....if you order your certs within the next 10 minutes Doctor will send you two for the price of one. Just pay extra for shipping and handling. Cert Operators are standing by now. 
Call 1-800-$Doctor
I just got a PM from "Smoker"

Can you handle this one Doctor....?

"How are you
I been looking for something over 3XX that works in my area
I have a 1GBPS but it does not work in my area
could u share anything pass 3XX for nyc area
I would love to test and see if i can even get higher then 300"
(24-02-2020, 12:49 AM)newname Wrote: I just got a PM from "Smoker"

Can you handle this one Doctor....?

"How are you
I been looking for something over 3XX that works in my area
I have a 1GBPS but it does not work in my area
could u share anything pass 3XX for nyc area
I would love to test and see if i can even get higher then 300"

Well , I think you should help smoke out . Give him what he needs , he did mention he just wants to test it to see if he can get over 300. Im sure he will delete the file right away after testing .

Ok...that sounds fair....