Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
5101 help
ONE OF THE FEATURES OF THE CMTS IS TO ALLOW THE MODEM TO CONNECT BUT HAVE LIMITED SPEED...YOUR IN NEW SECURITY
(03-01-2020, 03:21 AM)Geno_Smith Wrote: ONE OF THE FEATURES OF THE CMTS IS TO ALLOW THE MODEM TO CONNECT BUT HAVE LIMITED SPEED...YOUR IN NEW SECURITY

Tongue Idea Big Grin Idea Tongue Idea Undecided
If all you use it for is e-mail with no attachments....then you are golden.....!!
Uhhh.... .06 mbps is fast enough for e-mail...isn't it...???
(03-01-2020, 03:21 AM)Geno_Smith Wrote: ONE OF THE FEATURES OF THE CMTS IS TO ALLOW THE MODEM TO CONNECT BUT HAVE LIMITED SPEED...YOUR IN NEW SECURITY

Yeah had to step up my testing moved on to a tg822
(13-12-2019, 08:13 PM)mikey111203 Wrote: Its working but its slow like dial up it was get like 20 mbps now its getting .02 mbps i know u guys are like why even waste time with that but truthfully the reason is cause i didnt need any certs for it dont know how to get them.

same exact problem here.
To all, please stop DM / email me for config files and certs.
(06-01-2020, 10:54 PM)occalifornia Wrote: To all, please stop DM / email me for config files and certs.

Im sorry its just my event log always says there is a error for my config file and I can't do it myself because my friend did it for me and I can't contact him anymore
You get .02 mbps speed when you're not authorized. Your modem connects with just the bare minimum speed to go through the activation process online to activate your modem with the ISP.
Rainbow 
Hi, you just checked your cable modem splitter and their wire connector its only your cable modem splitter problem. And also check the last option on haxorware settingĀ  page ignore t4 now your check tic mark means ok mark. thanks
Can you send me some also......it is for a friend who would like to get some free internet.....he laughs at me and says "why pay $30/m when you can get it for free"...!!!