Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
spectrum new security upgrades happening....
Jayjay puros mamadas! How do you know for a fact they're pushing security??
all my modems is up and running also got cm820 working with original certs as well so the ride not over yet

if anyone want to buy a image for the cm820 pm me and yes the bootloader will be unlocked to put in certs etc
Information 
Ojo vatos.

What OP posted may be true in certain areas.

There was a time at the beginning of the month where my modem would get banned and it would get stuck during the downstream scanning process.  This is usually means the MAC got banned.

I upload a new cert, and I'm back-online until the BAN happens again.   Initially it happened daily, then 1 every 2 or 3 days.   Then it stopped for a whole month almost, until it happened again.

Something is up.
Guys my internet isn’t working not even other people
I’m down as well. First mdm went down a week ago, backup went down yesterday.
Socal Where Inland empire and LA County Meet.
Change of certs, and I'm back online.
that will not last long if you are running forceware.lol
(24-05-2020, 02:36 PM)skipmack46 Wrote: that will not last long if you are running forceware.lol

Since forceware is no longer a long term option anymore, What is the reliable option now?

Or is it all game over in your opinion?
topthai22 . . . all you need is a good valid cert and no config and you're good to go.
(26-05-2020, 06:44 AM)rgvsxdigitalpimp Wrote: topthai22 . . . all you need is a good valid cert and no config and you're good to go.

Care to break this one down?  Or PM me if preferred?

Say.  You have valid certs.  (I.E:  Non Provisioned, Just Valid, Cert, Key, Etc...)

How are you able to get online with no config.  With non-provision valid certs you usually you get online into a walled garden with limited bandwidth.

Or when you say "good valid cert" are you talking about a legit.  Certificated from a modem associated with a valid account, but say on a different node, city etc...

Thank you.