Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
sbhacker down?
Grrr. Does anyone happen to have a mirror? Sad
irc Wrote:--> bitemytaco has joined #surfboard_hacker
<bitemytaco> -SB6120- Surfboard Hacker website/forums will be offline for the foreseeable future, PLEASE don't ask when it will be back up this is unknown at this time.
<bitemytaco> anyone know what that is about or what happened?

don't know if that is real or not (if it is he just a clueless as the rest of us)
nobody replied (but nobody was chatting at that time)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
come on not happening with the best site ever sbhacker need to be up againg hope its going well and see the site online best wishes to sbhHuh
If theres any lawsuit going on, it would be here

http://dockets.justia.com/

if anyone knows any of the parties involved.
As far as I know SBH is down because of a server HDD crash. The admin is not able to deal with the problem right now. We do not have an ETA for when the site will be back up. I do not think SBH was busted/seized/raided - the IRC server is up which means at least that server is still working fine. I think WWW is just disabled for now. That's really all I know.

Haxorware moved overseas because that's where Rajko has hosting. He thought it best not to host it in the USA any longer especially considering what happened to me. The move has absolutely nothing to do with SBH so everyone please stop making assumptions.

Yes, I got raided, but the info 4:20 posted is completely false. Anything you hear from people like ABMJR is guaranteed to be bullshit. I will be patrolling this forum so if anyone else decides to talk shit then I will be happy to hit you with the banhammer just like 4:20.

Also, I am not aware of ANY lawsuits pending against anyone in the modem community. Again, don't make assumptions.
bitemytaco
I'm very sorry what has happen to you. I went to your def.con speech . I thank you for the info you have shared with all us over the years to help us grow. I wish the best and hope the feds do not file on you. Wish you the best luck even if your moody some time. You have been a great knowledge to all of us.

(30-09-2011, 01:38 AM)bitemytaco Wrote: As far as I know SBH is down because of a server HDD crash. The admin is not able to deal with the problem right now. We do not have an ETA for when the site will be back up. I do not think SBH was busted/seized/raided - the IRC server is up which means at least that server is still working fine. I think WWW is just disabled for now. That's really all I know.

Haxorware moved overseas because that's where Rajko has hosting. He thought it best not to host it in the USA any longer especially considering what happened to me. The move has absolutely nothing to do with SBH so everyone please stop making assumptions.

Yes, I got raided, but the info 4:20 posted is completely false. Anything you hear from people like ABMJR is guaranteed to be bullshit. I will be patrolling this forum so if anyone else decides to talk shit then I will be happy to hit you with the banhammer just like 4:20.

Also, I am not aware of ANY lawsuits pending against anyone in the modem community. Again, don't make assumptions.

Ryan remember everyone has bad days. How would you like the feds come to your house and label each wall with a number or letter. Then have them interrogate you but be so nice to you. You know your pride is not to be a snitch or say anything to incriminate yourself. Look at tacos month I'm sure it has been shit. Having them investigate any of his past sales to find a wrong doing. I feel his pain that's plain fucked up. In the past cablehacks owner CH has snitch out people. TCO got pinched . Massmodds got ratted out by CH. Look at what this has turned into. there will be future raids. Be safe what you do and keep your place of living clean. That is rule #1. I said it once ill say it again Taco hope all is well..

(30-09-2011, 03:52 PM)Ryan Wrote: I just want to say that I never reported any false information. I only said what was being said in the other forum. And I stated that. I never said "This is what is happening".
I can not believe you banned me. Since the beginning of your problems I have done nothing but support you, wish you the best and try to help others see that we all have our problems.
Maybe you misread or misinterpreted my post, but I can assure you that there was no intention of negativity towards you in any way.
Honestly, I am appalled.

BornDirty, i really appreciate your support. It means a lot to me during these difficult times.

Ryan, is 4:20 your other username? We can talk privately if you want it unbanned. Whether or not you were reposting info from another site it seemed to me that you were talking shit about me. If that was not the case then PM me and explain.
(30-09-2011, 08:15 PM)BornDirty Wrote: How would you like the feds come to your house and label each wall with a number or letter.

can somebody please explain there reasoning behind the numbers/letters on a wall

i guess they dont do that over here
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
LOL Taco. I'm not a federal agent or law enforcement. If you want to talk private let me know how and when. I don't do noting that's not portable on a USB stick.

The feds do this before they raid. They take pictures of each room and wall before they search and after. The point to make sure noting was damaged so you do not sue them. They also do it to make a scale model of your house to use in court .

(01-10-2011, 03:38 AM)drewmerc Wrote:
(30-09-2011, 08:15 PM)BornDirty Wrote: How would you like the feds come to your house and label each wall with a number or letter.

can somebody please explain there reasoning behind the numbers/letters on a wall

i guess they dont do that over here