Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
KvnKain's version of hax r39 diag
(08-06-2015, 12:16 AM)Ziricom Wrote: I hope SBH gets back up....... it is looking pretty grim.

Database was restored, they are waiting for a domain name transfer now.
(08-06-2015, 12:48 AM)Ziricom Wrote: Ok but what about the actual site itself.....like the actual webpages. just cause the database was restored doesnt mean the site was... and when you say "Database" you mean all the users etc right?

They don't need to restore the site, it's a forum. They can redownload the forum software. And import the database.

When you have a forum, everything is stored in the database. Users, posts, threads, etc.. The "actual webpages" does not change. They are regenerated from the database.

Like I mentioned earlier, sans all the attached files.
(08-06-2015, 02:28 AM)Ziricom Wrote: Ahhhh ok i was always under the impression SBHacker was a "custom coded" website (forum)

And even if it was, everything is stored in a database.

That is the whole purpose of a "data" in "base".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Database
I don't have the patience to further explain how forums work.
(08-06-2015, 04:38 AM)neo_ Wrote: I don't have the patience to further explain how forums work.

It appears you have nothing better to do.
Thank fek.. Thought was a hax site.. well off topic..
I love seeing this, brings a smile to my face.

[Image: NkNiwCE.png?1]
Here is what you missed "dummy".....

neo_ Wrote:
I don't have the patience to further explain how forums work.

It appears you have nothing better to do.

Talk about being defeated.....
Here's what the dummy missed.. he's not ignored if we read forum before we login to know what we're walking into, because ignore has'nt been switched on.. if he avoided scientology, he would know who was defeated.. it's almost like he's max headroom;

T-T-T-T-Talkin to himself, cause no-one missed nothing, but to be fair, we did and still do miss him..

Aquarians are 50 years ahead of the rest by nature..