Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
password retrieval using winhex
Oh, I am sure his ISP already has a full copy of the dump......
(23-05-2017, 07:01 PM)newname Wrote: Oh, I am sure his ISP already has a full copy of the dump......

That was rude.

OP, if you post the full dump (feel free to censor any identifying information), we can give you a better answer.
That's what you were thinking.....wasn't it....???
(23-05-2017, 07:25 PM)newname Wrote: That's what you were thinking.....wasn't it....???

Rather than being a keyboard warrior attempting to lambast others for comedic relief, why don't we stay on topic and try to help OP?

I know that's a lot to ask because apparently calling people out of ToS when it's evident is considering "being a complete asshole". I only spoke up in this thread after you guys went off topic and tried to reference me using the incorrect name.

Here, this thread.. OP hasn't provided information that supports he's doing something illegal, so I propose we help him rather than resorting to ad hominem attacks.

Thanks for the laughs newname, but let's help out the OP, shall we?

OP post that full log!
C'mon now....if you have the knowledge, start helping out a bit.
Forget this "call your ISP" crap....
If you cannot help, then say so.....

Don't be a goody two shoes...tattle tale type of person...
We are all well beyond that phase here.....
(23-05-2017, 08:43 PM)newname Wrote: C'mon now....if you have the knowledge, start helping out a bit.
Forget this "call your ISP" crap....
If you cannot help, then say so.....

Don't be a goody two shoes...tattle tale type of person...
We are all well beyond that phase here.....

I did ask for his full log so I could give an informed answer, so we could all give a better answer.

but fuck me right? Let's keep interjecting with information from other threads that's irrelevant! /s

and no, I stand by my position on reporting theft of service. If you're done here, can we let OP respond with his full log so we can help him? You're a bad troll.
Well, let us see where this goes........I hope to a "good" place....."Red Heart"......even though you "down graded me"....
(23-05-2017, 10:04 PM)newname Wrote: Well, let us see where this goes........I hope to a "good" place....."Red Heart"......even though you "down graded me"....

great! Heart
(23-05-2017, 10:36 PM)doctor Wrote: here it is

http://www.filedropper.com/cgn3-test1

77 megs? yikes! I'll report back after I have had time to review it all. thanks doc!
77megs compressed , 135 meg uncompressed.