Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wardriving
Is it possible to find "buddies" open wifi and crab the cert, from modem through the router as long as its outsde the node?

Is it true that the Cert has to be the same chipset?

since that would limit the amount of "buddies" out there since most of my friends already have the shitty Ambit, which are not same chipset correct for the sb5101, previously you could use scientific atlanta, linksys, and moto's when you could just use macs

any site besides just googling; for chipsets if what i read is true like fcc or something?
it is possible but most routers will block snmp commands
same chipset no (certain restrictions like no 5101 certs on a 5100 but 5100 on a 5101 are fine)
most ambits are bcm3349 so what ambits do your friends have?
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(29-10-2011, 10:04 PM)drewmerc Wrote: it is possible but most routers will block snmp commands
same chipset no (certain restrictions like no 5101 certs on a 5100 but 5100 on a 5101 are fine)
most ambits are bcm3349 so what ambits do your friends have?

I know its Ambit but they are calling it ubee dont know what exact model they just gave me login info ip since they know im not going to do anything but try and share...

but the SA is a DPC2203, and the moto is a sbg900, will try and find out the amit model thankx for the help

Also for other people I will be getting a legit Com(@st modem and will be glad to share for help (in a pm); lucky they started that 9.95 service for 1.5mb and 376kbs but atleast you could maybe get somewhere with that just trying to be helpful will update when i get it. if needed and does cause problems
DPC2203 maybe and 900 yes the certs will work
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******