Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Haxorware Sb5101 Can Only Use One Computer
As far as I known, that cert only allows one mac to access to the network. Try this, if your modem has more than one wan out, try to use on two different comp. I can guaranty the modem will only allow one comp to get online.
I'm not sure about this problem but I saw it. There are some very special MACs. If you clone these MACs, you can only online with only one computer, you cannot use it with any of router and its speed is very slow. I think that, these MACs are very cheap internet plan of RR or TWC.
(01-12-2011, 09:57 PM)ncb Wrote: I'm not sure about this problem but I saw it. There are some very special MACs. If you clone these MACs, you can only online with only one computer, you cannot use it with any of router and its speed is very slow. I think that, these MACs are very cheap internet plan of RR or TWC.

yes, very slow around 0.5 down. I tested that and used custom config to get the speed to around 15/2 with speedtest. actual download speed using jdownloader is 2.5mb/s. But page load speed is slower compare to the fast MACs itself with out custom config.
no i did speedtest i am getting 20 down and 0.98 up so i doubt its wanna those mac.