Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Status stuck on Ranging. LA area. Please Help
I believe that you need a new mac because it is in the same node as you are
borderline talk of illegal activity, stop it now
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
yoo mda one of my friends lives in ur neighborhood and u guys are lucky cuz it still works in ur neighborhood where i live on pico/roberston it doesnt work its 1.1
yes it working for me and i'm a block west of pico/robertson been working excellent thanks to ??? u the man! thanks! just letting everyone know it is still working in all areas if you know how to. just keep trying i was down for a month until i was able to get back online.

(09-11-2011, 05:45 AM)samtcuhhz Wrote: yoo mda one of my friends lives in ur neighborhood and u guys are lucky cuz it still works in ur neighborhood where i live on pico/roberston it doesnt work its 1.1

just don't let the mod modem power d/c and you will be "fine"..
HELP
Well right now it connects and disconnects. I just got connected right now. For the past 24 hours it would complete ranging and even complete ip and then it would go back to scanning. Wtf is going on?
i unplug it all the time...

(09-11-2011, 08:05 PM)dienasty Wrote: just don't let the mod modem power d/c and you will be "fine"..

(09-11-2011, 11:24 PM)mda Wrote: HELP
Well right now it connects and disconnects. I just got connected right now. For the past 24 hours it would complete ranging and even complete ip and then it would go back to scanning. Wtf is going on?
i unplug it all the time...

(09-11-2011, 08:05 PM)dienasty Wrote: just don't let the mod modem power d/c and you will be "fine"..

From what I've read you need new certs due to the new BPI+ 1.1
(09-11-2011, 01:02 PM)cutefob2 Wrote: yes it working for me and i'm a block west of pico/robertson been working excellent thanks to ??? u the man! thanks! just letting everyone know it is still working in all areas if you know how to. just keep trying i was down for a month until i was able to get back online.

ur hella noob, your modem has valid certs or you wouldn't be online... just because you were offline for a month before you figured out to flip the switch to 1.1......you think your smart but once the person those stolen certs are from shuts off their service and your modem goes offline you will not be so happy, lol

"hey guys you can get online without certs in 1.1 areas!, derrr"