Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SNMP disabled only on *some* modem types -- interesting!
(04-12-2011, 10:37 PM)jackass Wrote: Lol. nice comment dude. I always been saying this for a long time Clone detection is BS. If you are banned, it is because someone prove or intercept in the forums that that mac is being whored out. But having a clone detection system that automatically checked the whole Isp system is all BS.

it's not BS it's just not cost effective from the isp standpoint, if the isp pay for such a system to you think they recoup the cost, will the non-paying haxor users actually start paying and will those that do start paying cover the startup and running costs of the system including the tech's wages for as long as this system is running
d3 systems already have this but there are no extra costs as they were already factored in when they planned the d3 system

__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(04-12-2011, 11:11 PM)drewmerc Wrote: it's not BS it's just not cost effective from the isp standpoint, if the isp pay for such a system to you think they recoup the cost, will the non-paying haxor users actually start paying and will those that do start paying cover the startup and running costs of the system including the tech's wages for as long as this system is running
d3 systems already have this but there are no extra costs as they were already factored in when they planned the d3 system

Because it's too complicated and they are just not that sharp.
(04-12-2011, 11:11 PM)drewmerc Wrote:
(04-12-2011, 10:37 PM)jackass Wrote: Lol. nice comment dude. I always been saying this for a long time Clone detection is BS. If you are banned, it is because someone prove or intercept in the forums that that mac is being whored out. But having a clone detection system that automatically checked the whole Isp system is all BS.

it's not BS it's just not cost effective from the isp standpoint, if the isp pay for such a system to you think they recoup the cost, will the non-paying haxor users actually start paying and will those that do start paying cover the startup and running costs of the system including the tech's wages for as long as this system is running

come on man d3 clone detection is also a bust.. lets get real here . In the real world clone detection on all isp system is a bust.Someone should send this to mythbuster.lol.
I feel violated [Image: woohoo.gif]
DO NOT CLICK ON THE SMILEY!! ~~> [Image: tongue.gif] <~~
I cant even export results from snmpcfg admin. I hit "export" and it comes up with a window that only allows html extensions and when I try to name the export list to save somewhere I get a runtime error saying path does not exist.