Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
walledgarden page if connect to the router
Auto launch to the walledgarden page if I connect the modem internet out to my modem, but I can get online with out using the router. any one has this problem before, or know how to solve this? I tried to reset the router to default, used several routers, also tried to spoof mac, clone mac, or random mac. help...
(24-11-2011, 07:32 PM)dienasty Wrote: Auto launch to the walledgarden page if I connect the modem internet out to my modem, but I can get online with out using the router. any one has this problem before, or know how to solve this? I tried to reset the router to default, used several routers, also tried to spoof mac, clone mac, or random mac. help...
OK, you are saying if you connect your computer directly to your cable modem it works. If you connect your computer to a router and the router to the cablemodem it doesn't. Is that right?

Sounds like you have not successfully cloned the mac on your computer's NIC into the router. When you do that you can only have the one computer connected to the router. Just one. Click clone mac and see if the result is correct, and then it should work.

I tried that, the modem itself works on the laptop or desktop, but the problem only occurs if I use the router.