Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
ISSUES WITH FASTCERT
i think im having a blocked issue....

my modem is connected, and im runnning the fastcert and nothing is happening. it just opens and closes a black window real fast, and says no certs found. possibly mean the snmp scan is blocked on my isp? good ol TW. any info? thanks.
snmp is blocked
ok so if its blocked, what other options am i looking at to get this 5100 up and running again?
Go to someone who has subscribed and grab certs from the modem, testing is hard if your not thinking "outside" the box.
No I will not help you if only have a few worthless post on the forum.
(13-12-2011, 09:33 PM)skribblz Wrote: testing is hard if your not thinking "outside" the box.

i'm stealing that for my sig
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(13-12-2011, 09:33 PM)skribblz Wrote: Go to someone who has subscribed and grab certs from the modem, testing is hard if your not thinking "outside" the box.

how do i grab the certs from someone elses box?
Thanks drewmerc, as of right now you can still scan.
No I will not help you if only have a few worthless post on the forum.
scan for certs? i know scanning for mac is pointless since you need certs.
(14-12-2011, 03:00 AM)skribblz Wrote: Thanks drewmerc, as of right now you can still scan.

lol, your wasting your time, have you even tried those certs you scanned? lol they are all fake, notice the macs that match the certs are all the same. lmfao they dont work for genitals fo shiezzy ma kniezy

and stop with the comminty strings because it doesnt matter if you use public private or one the 3; the certs you get will all be dummy (lol) results AND WILL THE THE EXACT SAME NO MATTER THE STRING
(15-12-2011, 11:27 PM)ADDlCTlON Wrote:
(14-12-2011, 03:00 AM)skribblz Wrote: Thanks drewmerc, as of right now you can still scan.

lol, your wasting your time, have you even tried those certs you scanned? lol they are all fake, notice the macs that match the certs are all the same. lmfao they dont work for genitals fo shiezzy ma kniezy

and stop with the comminty strings because it doesnt matter if you use public private or one the 3; the certs you get will all be dummy (lol) results AND WILL THE THE EXACT SAME NO MATTER THE STRING

stop trolling son. Tongue