Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOL NEED MORE HELP SB5100
i have a 5100 and the power comes on and the receive lite keeps blinking and wont go to the next light y is this ???
and allso were can i buy a haxawere modem from??? can i cee some pics of them??
You can buy an 5101 and hack it yourself, or go ebay.
No I will not help you if only have a few worthless post on the forum.
(06-12-2011, 06:10 AM)skribblz Wrote: You can buy an 5101 and hack it yourself, or go ebay.

i have a 5100 and the power comes on and the receive lite keeps blinking and wont go to the next light y is this ???

ya a used 1 maybe it wood be the cheap way
Certificates. Also can you work on your grammar, it's very incomprehensible.
(06-12-2011, 12:19 PM)skribblz Wrote: Certificates. Also can you work on your grammar, it's very incomprehensible.

sorry you cant understand it go back to school if that is the case and go take some adhd pills...it might help you out...
Good luck with your modem, I'm up Smile
ahh grammar the bane of my life (thats why half the time my second sentence is bracketed cause i have no idea if it should be a full stop comma or whatever those other funky things are) just be thankful for the spell check
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(06-12-2011, 10:29 PM)drewmerc Wrote: ahh grammar the bane of my life (thats why half the time my second sentence is bracketed cause i have no idea if it should be a full stop comma or whatever those other funky things are) just be thankful for the spell check

lol hahahhaahha
(06-12-2011, 03:22 AM)GBABY4201 Wrote: i have a 5100 and the power comes on and the receive lite keeps blinking and wont go to the next light y is this ???

ebay, buy one. work on your grammar, how the hell is anyone supposed to answer your questions..

the reason your modem is connect is because you need to purchase service from your local internet provider and once that is done have a tech come setup your modem or call them to register the modem, ive seen it as cheap as 20$ a month and if you cant afford that then you have no business here

and alot of isp's provide a modem for free so you dont even need to worry about registering yours.

get your modem here:
www.ebay.com/sch/Haxorware

only buy from authorized resellers unless you want to buy a piece of crap that will burn out because of shitty soldering
(08-12-2011, 06:28 AM)ADDlCTlON Wrote:
(06-12-2011, 03:22 AM)GBABY4201 Wrote: i have a 5100 and the power comes on and the receive lite keeps blinking and wont go to the next light y is this ???

ebay, buy one. work on your grammar, how the hell is anyone supposed to answer your questions..

the reason your modem is connect is because you need to purchase service from your local internet provider and once that is done have a tech come setup your modem or call them to register the modem, ive seen it as cheap as 20$ a month and if you cant afford that then you have no business here

and alot of isp's provide a modem for free so you dont even need to worry about registering yours.

get your modem here:
www.ebay.com/sch/Haxorware

only buy from authorized resellers unless you want to buy a piece of crap that will burn out because of shitty soldering

i have 3 server accounts with them i just wonted to try out a modem with a new firmware on it...