Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help with sb5100
ok i did all that and wen i hit start application i get the spi tab. but its not conncted to blackcat annymore unless i hit the reset button on the black cat then it switchs back to avr dfu mode
like it stays disconnected for some reason
the spi tab which hex did you load?

hitting the reset button does put it in dfu mode if you have not moved the 2 small dip switches
[Image: LTndx.jpg]
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
i have the switches goin to the right both switches are goin --> right
wen i have both goin left it doesnt do anything. if i have the top switch to the right and the bottom to the left it does the same thing as both switches gion right it goes into dfu mode. and did exactly wat you showed me (very cool display by the way thanx) but it stays discconected after i hit the start application. so iono
heres what i leaned man i had the same problum,,use usb BCUSB.267 build thaT will bring the tab up, but im in the same boat right now... i ordered the printer jtag the main config is mest up in the modem. your reader is fine..
if the reader cant fine the config it WILL NOT give you the tab at all.. what is the console telling you?????????? the only way to fix it is useing the printer jtag.....
really i only have a laptop wit no printer port. thats why i got a usb blackcat. but after loadin the hex file it just stays discconnected. question is it also suppose to be hooked up to the modem at this point. right now its just the blackcat usb and my comp. but ive tried it hooked up to the modem it doesnt do anythin either. i guess im suppose to try to get it out of dfu but its just stuck
i really don't see peoples problems with the usb blackcat
both switches to the right it's programmable, both to the left it's write protected, some times it takes a few writes but thats about it
(changing the usb port each time helps as the computer will have to re-detect it)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
yea i think i would have this problem either. but i have the switches to the right. and programed the hex like you said. start app. and then it just stays disconnected. it says connected dfu in the begging and at the end it says disconnected. so iono Undecided could it be the blackcat software i have? or my comp or wats ionos
(11-12-2011, 02:40 AM)Stoneyman Wrote: yea i think i would have this problem either. but i have the switches to the right. and programed the hex like you said. start app. and then it just stays disconnected. it says connected dfu in the begging and at the end it says disconnected. so iono Undecided could it be the blackcat software i have? or my comp or wats ionos

well i just figered it out i had to jump my fkash chip so mine can read it. 1 and 2 ans 3 pin together... mine finenow it wood in read the flash... now im good...........
how you do that? what is that for making your own jtag with a printer cable?
(11-12-2011, 03:29 AM)Stoneyman Wrote: how you do that? what is that for making your own jtag with a printer cable?

use your usb blackcat thats what im useing....
tell me this is it reading the flash on the modem read the console tell me what it says.... use this and do as he say use 6.03 ejtag then switch the switches.. then read the console and tell me what it says....