Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DPC2100R2 TFTP command
(26-11-2011, 08:35 AM)rickanie Wrote:
(25-11-2011, 02:21 AM)drewmerc Wrote: as in type of wire? or my soldering skill lol, not even looked at the damn thing today even tho i planned on doing so

the type of wire that you use does make a difference, but I was referring to a possible loose or broken wire that can cause problems when connecting to a target. Idea

I know this is a little off target here but I've tried everywhere and have not found the right connection for this machine. U10C019 Ambit wireless router modem. I think I found the serial connection to it which would be the 5 pins sticking out, but now which pins are what? Ex... TDI,TDO,TMS,TCK, and where should I ground. Thanks Drew

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

standard ambit pinout i'd guess vcc in the middle, ground at both ends so the 2 left over will be tx and rx (you can hook up tx and rx the wrong way it wont harm it so try both ways)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
OK Let me try it out today. I'll get back with my results. Thank you
(14-10-2011, 03:10 PM)drewmerc Wrote: bottom header is jtag top is spi(256) and ttl is hidden in picture
for jtag i use toms (when doing modems) spi i use flashrom
i used happyjtag2 schematics when building mine, then spent a lot of time mithering Ian at dangerous prototypes to make a jtag he first made the busblaster v1 (which is like the happyjtag2) then added the cpld this allows to to emulated different highend jtags and give a speed boost in the v2 (i recommend you buy or build one of these)

anyways here's the pic it's old and looks rough (guess i can redo it now i have a new iron)
[Image: eUlpz.jpg]

OMG ya looks rufh lol i will buy you a new iron lol..to make it right
i use the 1.8 pcb works great no problums it rights fast like 10 secend right...
(12-12-2011, 08:08 PM)rickanie Wrote:
(26-11-2011, 08:35 AM)rickanie Wrote:
(25-11-2011, 02:21 AM)drewmerc Wrote: as in type of wire? or my soldering skill lol, not even looked at the damn thing today even tho i planned on doing so

the type of wire that you use does make a difference, but I was referring to a possible loose or broken wire that can cause problems when connecting to a target. Idea

I know this is a little off target here but I've tried everywhere and have not found the right connection for this machine. U10C019 Ambit wireless router modem. I think I found the serial connection to it which would be the 5 pins sticking out, but now which pins are what? Ex... TDI,TDO,TMS,TCK, and where should I ground. Thanks Drew

i use the 1.8 pcb works great no problums it rights fast like 10 secend right...