Poll: is this useful for newbie ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
useful
33.33%
1 33.33%
butthurt
33.33%
1 33.33%
not useful
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How to get ride of walledgarden.cm
(05-01-2012, 12:19 AM)GBABY4201 Wrote: [quote='Halfwit' pid='7520' dateline='1325528618']
GBABY4201 ,
Whats mod 1.0.4 ?

mod1.0.4 is a firmware here is a link for it
(02-01-2012, 07:23 PM)Halfwit Wrote: GBABY4201 ,
Whats mod 1.0.4 ?

its a firmware.. link is below.
Can someone guide me in updating my modem with firmware and whatever else i need to get pass gardenwall, Thanks guys

if i understand what a wallgarden is... the only page you get when you first open a browser that has the ISP logo and tells you to call them.. if thats what it is then the mac/cert you are using is one of theirs its just that it hasnt been registered yet IE its a legit mac/cert just that the original modem that contains said mac/cert is not in service, IE no one is paying for service on said modem so it hasnt been issued a working config...... so updating firmware wouldn't work unless you are getting a legit config when you logon(one that allows you to browse the web) but if you where getting a legit config you wouldn't get that page.... try checking the config with vulture [Image: SmileyHalloween01-1.gif]and see if it says what firmware its trying to update the modem with then spoof it........ under stealth on haxorware page

(10-01-2012, 12:59 AM)ADDlCTlON Wrote: if i understand what a wallgarden is... the only page you get when you first open a browser that has the ISP logo and tells you to call them.. if thats what it is then the mac/cert you are using is one of theirs its just that it hasnt been registered yet IE its a legit mac/cert just that the original modem that contains said mac/cert is not in service, IE no one is paying for service on said modem so it hasnt been issued a working config...... so updating firmware wouldn't work unless you are getting a legit config when you logon(one that allows you to browse the web) but if you where getting a legit config you wouldn't get that page.... try checking the config with vulture [Image: SmileyHalloween01-1.gif]and see if it says what firmware its trying to update the modem with then spoof it........ under stealth on haxorware page

Thanks Addiction