Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no matter what modem or firmware, it goes off after 1 hour
hi, im in a vm area and have tried many different things (such as nic mac changing, using sigma x2, haxorware 39, sb5100mod,etc, i have used lots of different macs but without fail, nomatter what i do, the modem goes off after an hour or restart and the previously working mac is no longer working after that!

anyone know what my isp is doing? is there a workaround? is it something to do with the lease?

thanks for any advice
yes its the lease (or grace time) you get around 45 minutes before they recheck your certs and enable bpi
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Smile 
(03-01-2012, 03:27 PM)drewmerc Wrote: yes its the lease (or grace time) you get around 45 minutes before they recheck your certs and enable bpi
im having exactly the same problem,no matter what i try it dies after 1 hour,unless its a 2meg wich stays on forever,ive been reading and from what i can gather i need a d11 or d10 config file and set bpi to bpi+bypass,,can you confirm this?or point me in right direction for the config files???any help appreciated,,,Smile
(05-01-2012, 12:17 AM)crazymanrols Wrote: im having exactly the same problem,no matter what i try it dies after 1 hour,unless its a 2meg wich stays on forever,ive been reading and from what i can gather i need a d11 or d10 config file and set bpi to bpi+bypass,,can you confirm this?or point me in right direction for the config files???any help appreciated,,,Smile

a d10 mac will work but are as rare as rocking horse shit due to virgin taking them off the network
using a d11 or d10 config wont work any more due to dynamic configs

extracting certs from a subbed modem on different node works tho
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******