Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problem writing Flash into BEFCMU10 v4
Having problem writing flash into modem. Using JTAG it will detect and read flash fine but trying to write gives errors writing to sectors. Flash is Samsung K8D1716UBC. Since I try writing to it now modem only has one light on when powered up but it can still detect flash. Also, try writing Haxorware into image0 and image1 but still no good.
why do people keep trying to writing haxorware to both image0 and image1, were are you getting your instructions to do this from?
you only flash to image0 as haxorware will span both images due to it being oversized
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Forgot to mention that writing haxorware I also get error writing sector so is corrupting the flash. Check all connection and is good. has anyone encounter is issue. Still able to detect flash with JTAG.
joe I bet you'll feel like an asshole to know that you don't even need a jtag to flash the befcmu v4 to haxorware. It can be done through snmp.
(15-01-2012, 01:18 PM)teddyalmonds Wrote: joe I bet you'll feel like an asshole to know that you don't even need a jtag to flash the befcmu v4 to haxorware. It can be done through snmp.
but

hey everyone,

I have this modem and I want to flash it with haxorware and after a bit research I found this post..
So I'm curious, how do I do this without jtag?

Thanks!

EDIT:

Find a way to do it.

Thanks anyway!