Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any one on nyc with an TWC/SPECTRUM cert of 100MB -200mb or 300mb ?
(25-05-2017, 02:50 PM)VICDB Wrote:
Quote:You could just subscribed to that level plan and then you'd have a valid cert. You'd probably be breaking your TOS with what you're trying to do, though.

I've got 300 down through TW/Spectrum. Trying to pull the config/cert from that one to move it to another modem I take with me when working onsite. Issue is that config is all dynamic, and doesn't save to the modem, and doesn't appear to be saved locally... Modem I'm trying to pull it from is running the standard firmware. Of course I have logged in with tech account and can see it, but stuck there. Thoughts?

you need to learn Linux, seriously.
[Image: bender_dance_animate.gif] buena suerte consiguiendo este un folladoras [Image: bender_dance_animate.gif]
(26-05-2017, 05:59 AM)madman12 Wrote:
Quote:You could just subscribed to that level plan and then you'd have a valid cert. You'd probably be breaking your TOS with what you're trying to do, though.

I've got 300 down through TW/Spectrum. Trying to pull the config/cert from that one to move it to another modem I take with me when working onsite. Issue is that config is all dynamic, and doesn't save to the modem, and doesn't appear to be saved locally... Modem I'm trying to pull it from is running the standard firmware. Of course I have logged in with tech account and can see it, but stuck there. Thoughts?

Perhaps we give him some breadcrumbs so that others here can learn too? Huh
(26-05-2017, 06:25 AM)occalifornia Wrote:
(26-05-2017, 05:59 AM)madman12 Wrote:

Perhaps we give him some breadcrumbs so that others here can learn too? Huh

I've been dropping jewels about this shit in almost every post.
if you picked up one of them, you'd have cashed in already.
If you want it bad enough, you'll loose sleep over it.
when you dream, you dream code. been there, done that, conquered it. I'm just here to inspire. Dodgy
[Image: bender_dance_animate.gif] buena suerte consiguiendo este un folladoras [Image: bender_dance_animate.gif]