Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
what software to us to do a modem myself
can anyone tell me what software i need to do my modem myself sick of paying some one to do it for me and it only last a week or 2 at 25 pound a pot i rather do it myself so plz some one help me out
jtag utility if you have a parallel jtag and your modem has a jtag port
usbjtag.exe if you have a usbjtag and your modem has a jtag port
hyperterminal and solarwinds tftp server if you have a max232/usb ttl and your modem has a diagnostic serial port (and noisy bootloader)
[Image: 2qu0z8h.gif]
(31-03-2009, 12:49 AM)rajkosto Wrote: jtag utility if you have a parallel jtag and your modem has a jtag port
usbjtag.exe if you have a usbjtag and your modem has a jtag port
hyperterminal and solarwinds tftp server if you have a max232/usb ttl and your modem has a diagnostic serial port (and noisy bootloader)

where is a good place to get a usbjtag from ????
http://www.sbhacker.net/sbhshop/index.ph...ducts_id=1
If you want to do it right away, just go to Radioshack and buy a couple of components and make a Parallel JTag cable yourself. Costs less than $6 for all components.
sorry i am new i have a mod Motorola SB5101 Cable Modem please can someone tell me what i need to set up my mod modem i have a blackcat jtag right now i have dsl i like to set up with comcast would someone tell me what i need a step my step set up files and progment to download or i can give you my email to send me the files i would thanks you if you would help
me out here please i no how to flash dishnetwork rec and jtag but this is all new to me
watch one of the flashing videos ?
its easy, just follow instructions.txt in haxorware archive
for more info, visit sbhacker.net forums