Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SB 5101 mod All lights SOLID Does not work PLEASE HELP!
lol... the real modem was probably put back into circulation, u know the one your stealing service from, better hope the person pays their bills or it will go down again
Swap out the power supply for it. Most likely not putting out enough voltage.
@Addiction. My issue had nothing to do with what you stated. Anyway back to the same issue lol... A least it worked for a few days. Sad
The CMTS allowed you back in , only to do a few checks..Maybe see you didnt have the Co-CVC provisioned...

I HAVE SAID, THERE ARE WAYS..
Knowledge=Power
(30-03-2012, 04:55 PM)ABMJR Wrote: The CMTS allowed you back in , only to do a few checks..Maybe see you didnt have the Co-CVC provisioned...

I HAVE SAID, THERE ARE WAYS..

Nope. As I stated when I started the thread, all the lights go and stay SOLID right after I plug in the power adapter. This is with nothing else connected to it. Thats why I said it has nothing to do with what ADDICTION said or what you mentioned about the CMTS.
You mean all at once, right? Or do you mean it goes through the normal scan lock sequence and just wont give you an ip?

1 st thing would mean either bad power supply or corrupted flash most likely.

2 nd thing is your setup. W/O a telnet boot log it is impossible for us to correctly diagnose.
Sounds Bricked
Knowledge=Power
[quote='sexyladynyc' pid='9058' dateline='1332917128']
The craziest thing just happened! After a month without my modem. I plugged it in and it's working again! It just came back to life without me doing NOTHING to it. Im so Happy!

if u ever unplag again your modem you will have the same thing over .

there is a solution . back up your nonvol file . each time this happen apply bpi 1.0 save and go to upload the nonvol file it will give cert for the valid mac given and you will get back on line
the op thinks they know it all...... lol
the op?????