Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with SB5101
Thanks for the info, and I will look more into what you are posting about. I also see that a lot of these posts and threads where made awhile ago and is somewhat outdated. I won't give up though.

Okay so I got a new neighbor recently, and I connected to their internet via wifi to see if they had RoadRunner. Too my luck they did.
and when I go to 192.168.100.1 It takes me to a page like this.

[Image: 2eYOf.png]

I know this isn't much but, this is what an unmodded/tampered modem would be right?

Now, I know that thing is probably of no use to me since I would physically have to deal with the modem correct? I will look into this last question as well right now.
Also, should I invest in buying a membership to sbhackers? I see a lot of links and threads that go there. I was wondering if I could find answers there as well?
yes give them your money u will find lots and lots of pointless post of everyone asking the same thing over and over read read read !!!!!
[Image: 1880030312.png]
(06-04-2012, 05:47 AM)cablemodems Wrote: yes give them your money u will find lots and lots of pointless post of everyone asking the same thing over and over read read read !!!!!

Well thanks for your input, I assume it's worse over there and are a lot more people like me there?
xD
idk what u mean by worst over here lol

and yes there is allot of people like u lol
[Image: 1880030312.png]
you don't need to pay to be able to read sbhacker, but anyways back to the point of my post your neighbor's modem is useless to you
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******