Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dpc2100r2
The FW and Co-CVC is for that modem..Could it be xferred? I think a few things hinge on that...I would try if I were you.

But whatever you xfer will always be tied to you as your HFC mac must match the list @ the CMTS...I know ways around this, but I am in no mood to write how to do this...It can be done, but some other things have to be done first and then a certain command forced during the handshake...If I were you, I would try...nothing wrong with trying..
Knowledge=Power
Never mind thinking about that wouldn't help its the firmware not the modem cvc. Someone maybe able to say what would point me in the right direction?
Only way u can learn is by trying

Why not extract the certs and then find the Co-CVC in the firmware, extract that or find a later FW release and inject your CO CVC back in?

Thats what I would try...
Knowledge=Power
Trying is always the best option or you'll never learn but would that work with haxorware
You can't learn by just reading...you have to test to see what works.I suggest that you TEST another setup that isn't tied to you in case your security is better than you are lead to believe. the prob is...Hax is not invisible anymore.