Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dpc2100r2
i have a subbed dpc2100r2 and also awaiting my purchesed one to clone but my questions is if i do the dpc2100r2 flash using the webgui to my cm what would i need to make it work again or would it work after flashing? like would i still have my certs and settings to be able to connect to my isp or would i need to waiting to jtag and gather all my backups and certs.
u need jtag extract the whole dump from ur subbed modem to get the certs
[Image: 1880030312.png]
but will my certs still be on the modem if i was to flash it to haxorware
haxorware should have backed them up, unless you deleted them from the file manager
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
so i have a subbed modem right now (without haxorware) but if i was to flash it with haxorware it would backup my certs and still allow me to connect to my isp basicly as its orignal state but just flashed with haxorware on it?
if i did that on my isp in the exact way you describe then no it would not , i could flash and backup my certs/nonvol
but other issues would stop me getting online as the spoof would be wrong but at leased i don't have to worry about a co-signed firmware (no idea if you do) also default r39 seems to be detected on my isp
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
anyway of telling how my isp requires co signed firmware how i would determine this anyways? so flashing my subbed modem with rev39 lite would keep my modem from getting online cause r39 can be easily detected?
you would have to put hax on it and change the spoof to an older software revision. If it tries to down load the push and will not connect , then your isp demands cosigned .Be absolutely sure of what you are doing before you mess with your sub...I know what i'm doing and i don't touch my sub.(but, i'm in the tightest security in the USA so i know better..)
Most US/Canada ISP's have moved to co-signed CVC firmware..As the modem being provisioned, has to have the CO-CVC sent regardless if the version on the CM is the same..The only difference is the ISP injexted their own Co CVC into the FW..So, your modem would have to take the FW to be provisioned..

During the Handshake, the CO CVC is also requested and sent...If it isnt there or is invalid, we get a TLV-11 error
Knowledge=Power
Could I inject a nonvol bin I took from my backup to get aroung that ? Or is there any method around it at all? Or is it another undocumented solution lol