Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flashing SB5101. Putty problem.
(28-05-2012, 01:24 AM)Stoowyguy Wrote: oh well thanks for trying Smile As soon as i get that jtag nt i should be good..

Dont count on it.If you still can access hax you really dont need a usbjtagnt. But it is a nice piece to have though if you plan to test a lot of stuff like cable box and satellite box
169 means no offer from a DHCP server...

Knowledge=Power
I cant access it though...
OMFG....

BANG HEAD HERE!!!!!!!!

Can you fucking READ?

Follow my above instructions...UNPLUG THE COAX!!! You know...the pointy copper thing surrounded by the thing with the silver threads!!!!

You hAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN TO THE HARD PART YET.....

FUCK!!!

UNPLUG THE COAX! UNPLUG THE COAX! UNPLUG THE COAX!

Reboot the goddamn cm after you reset your nic then you can get to 192.168.100.1

if ypu can't then youre fucked and your shit is bricked and this is where you use the programmer you bought with your modem knowing that one day you would need to reflash the damn thing.....;

Damn, you're makin me fuckin nuts over nothing....

I totally, completely, understand why the Clown goes totally sideways on you guys sometiimes....IF YOU CAN"T READ, THEN YOURE DONE ALREADY!!!!!

Damn dude! GET with the fucking program already..

You have to READ to use the nt....YOU KNOW THAT, RIGHT? YOU ASK QUESTIONS LIKE THIS AT Usbjtag.com and Capone and Justsomeguy will publicly gut you like a Trout and try not to get any on their shoes!!! Fair warning!!!
lol

oops...Don't drink Patron silver and post!

dude just follow the instructions and you should get into the GUI....very simple.
Sorry, I did try unplugging, resetting adapter (nic)and rebooting modem I am probably bricked.....
I looked up patron silver it looks really good
(29-05-2012, 04:54 AM)Stoowyguy Wrote: I looked up patron silver it looks really good

It is really good stuff but it costs... It is like $60 for a bottle around here or at least that is what is was last time I bought some.
I get it for 40 a bottle. Moderation is the key with patron....Oops! lol
Wait a sec SB5101 should use LITE or DIAG?
any up to you and your ctms
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******