Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SB5100 Power light blinking...
Yeah, I don't know what I'm thinking. I guess I was confused with my 5101 which has haxorware on it, but if I could get either 1 of the modems online, I'd be doing okay for the moment. I've said some dumb things, but I haven't made sence for 3 weeks now really.
I had read a couple days ago that the blinking power light on the sb5100 meant that the mac was dead. Well after trying a few things with a suggestion from someone, that appears to be true.

lol....I bet you got a nice and shiny abusesuspend config...as far as I could see, especially in the Chicago area lots of "public" bins got that...that's why power light is flashing...
It was giving me error about not being able to update in the log, then when I redid something as a tip from somebody, then it locked in and became operational, but showed the d11_unauthorized config lol
That's what keeps it interesting. I'm grateful, actually, for the current security measures as it was just too easy when bpi bypass worked. It cleared out all the Freetards and my sub cm just flies!Now it's really satisfying to see the google page on a new setup because I have to really work at it to make it happen. I do miss autoserving cfg's though, that was freakin awesome! 37/17 on a Netgear d2 cm....lmao!
LOL, yeah the google page is what I hope to see also, hah. I never did get major fast speeds with any of my setups in the past. But it's been fun, things changing quite a bit
(07-05-2012, 03:24 AM)diabls Wrote: It was giving me error about not being able to update in the log, then when I redid something as a tip from somebody, then it locked in and became operational, but showed the d11_unauthorized config lol

Welcome to clone detection....Big Grin
I'm not so sure what exact security is in my area, I might mess around with my 5101 with haxorware and see what I can sort out with it.. Not sure on what I should try with haxorware on the 5101 now, old dog gotta learn new tricks
(06-05-2012, 11:54 AM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: I change surge protectors every 6 months

lol caveman area, last time i changed my surge protector(only one) was when i blew it up myself. lol nub........ unless u mean ur breaker box is really made up of those old ass glass surge protectors.... u need to have your house rewired up to date like i did. be like me old man
i am an electrician...

I added a sub panel with the necessary breakers. The problem is the actual power grid. It is overloaded as it is and add a t storm or two and it gets ugly.