Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Need Dump ASAP
With a NT you can use scripts to poke the chip....no typing required. Blackcat is noob friendly which also makes it very limited. you can do so much more with a NT.
you can script on the BC usb (just been catching up) looks like theres still no direct poke command tho there is now the fixboot command but i have no idea how it works (also not tested)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Any time the black CAT can do a full clone to a dct700 i will surly buy one but for now that is just a pace JUNK............lol...........lol
(14-05-2012, 12:08 AM)sixteen Wrote: Any time the black CAT can do a full clone to a dct700 i will surly buy one but for now that is just a pace JUNK............lol...........lol

Calm Down.
(14-05-2012, 12:08 AM)sixteen Wrote: Any time the black CAT can do a full clone to a dct700 i will surly buy one but for now that is just a pace JUNK............lol...........lol

given the correct bcs (BC's version of an xml) it can
theoretically you could flash it with the other atmel jtag hex and clone the dct with urjtag (yes this line is vague but really who the fuck cares other than me, and yes i cant remember the name of the other hex tho i do remember it was on google code and compatible with the BC's atmel chip, seriously nobody cares about my obsession with jtag devices as far as i can tell there's only me interested in just jtags themselves, why am i ranting i dont know, but i've started and don't feel like stopping yet, maybe now, no i'm still going, i think i'm just writing to see how long it'll take you to stop reading this pointless shit, anyways i'll end it with a simple comment the best all round jtag is any based on the ft2232 if anybody says any different they can stfu as i am right, were the hell has all this best jtag bullshit come from in the last week or so come from, i'm no longer even writing in english any more so i think i'll now stop)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(13-05-2012, 04:41 PM)drewmerc Wrote: you can script on the BC usb (just been catching up) looks like theres still no direct poke command tho there is now the fixboot command but i have no idea how it works (also not tested)

Tested By Me Works Like A Charm I'll Provide Proof If You Don't Believe Me.
THat's all good for you then. I , however, have put my faith into the NT and never looked back. MY BCusb is just a backup device now...

It's like going from a 1990 mustang 2.3l 4 banger automatic to a quad cam boosted 4.6l 6 speed beast!

There is simply no substitute for quality hardware. I had a hard time coughin up 70 bucks for my NT til I actually flashed a cm....

it takes longer to point to the bin than it does to actually flash it on a NT....and it NEVER MISSES! EVER! It's only a really, really, really stubborn brick o' matic that causes me to reach for the pjtag and that's a rarity. In this instance you get what you pay for. If you are happy w/blindcat....good for you
(14-05-2012, 03:52 AM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: THat's all good for you then. I , however, have put my faith into the NT and never looked back. MY BCusb is just a backup device now...

It's like going from a 1990 mustang 2.3l 4 banger automatic to a quad cam boosted 4.6l 6 speed beast!

There is simply no substitute for quality hardware. I had a hard time coughin up 70 bucks for my NT til I actually flashed a cm....

it takes longer to point to the bin than it does to actually flash it on a NT....and it NEVER MISSES! EVER! It's only a really, really, really stubborn brick o' matic that causes me to reach for the pjtag and that's a rarity. In this instance you get what you pay for. If you are happy w/blindcat....good for you

Funny How You Say Better Quality When It Just A Chip With Component's On It. It Doesn't Matter, Whatever Works Is Good.