Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SoCal TWC - Riverside Area Change 5/17/12
I just cant post what to do, but I can say. If you really look at what the modems does during the handshake, do a certain thing and at a certain time before registration completes, and it will stay on-line. Even get forced the CO-CVC Firmware Push.

BTW, It used to be 4 lines, my fault up as I thought I needed a time delay. It didnt, as I was only "adding" a command, the whole process was running without my added line or delay...

Am I the only one (12 others do know) that has figured this out?

Knowledge=Power
(18-05-2012, 06:21 PM)ABMJR Wrote: Am I the only one (12 others do know) that has figured this out?

Seems like it because I literally spent 12+hrs reading forum post, tips, tricks and tried everything I could get my hands on with no luck. So I know everyone is gonna say "READ" and I totally understand why (isp reading this) but if only a handful of people know and they ain't talking its like I really have to go get an engineering degree and spend weeks learning docsis, telnet, security...etc to figure this damn thing out.

Sucks because all I want haxorware for is to be able to click a button and get a new ip in 5 seconds, sooo much effort involved to get this feature lol.
I totally understand...

Sadly, I think your done my Friend. I no longer post ways. Some hate me for this, but I dont work here and have spent 100's of hours finding flaws. Why post a "fix"? It will be countered shortly..

Peace
Knowledge=Power
(18-05-2012, 06:21 PM)ABMJR Wrote: Am I the only one (12 others do know) that has figured this out?

we each have our own methods i guess, mine is useless when i'm on the road even with an open line, due to my use of certs and not having valid ones for when i'm in a different part of the country (at one point i was tempted to ask for your method, but decided against it)

(18-05-2012, 07:09 PM)GreekDad Wrote: Seems like it because I literally spent 12+hrs reading forum post, tips, tricks and tried everything I could get my hands on with no luck. So I know everyone is gonna say "READ" and I totally understand why (isp reading this) but if only a handful of people know and they ain't talking its like I really have to go get an engineering degree and spend weeks learning docsis, telnet, security...etc to figure this damn thing out.

only JR has a degree as far as i know and yet the rest of us get by
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Look man, forget about Jr's fix...I know 4 of the ones who know it and they will never tell, ever! which is how it should be. My method works and only 5 people know including me and theyhaven't blabbed since I found it last year so it still works...This is the new face of cm testing. WE, THE TESTERS, are the sole reason for new security! That's the only reason it is currently at the level it is! I know that you are in new sec but your level is a joke right now until they finish the full d3 upgrades. You can still get online if you READ ( I know...tiresome answer, isn't it?) up on cm provisioning and BPI+ requirements.
This is not something a weeks worth of reading will get you anywhere...it took me MONTHS and MONTHS to figure most of this out. I never do this but you should try to get some clone vonvols to test while your area is still 6 or 7 months away from clone detection. That is your best bet for now just so you can connect and use Putty on a Hax cm to SEE the handshake.

WE JUST CANNOT GIVE YOU ANYTHING SPECIFIC ANYMORE...
(18-05-2012, 06:16 PM)GreekDad Wrote:
(18-05-2012, 05:17 PM)ABMJR Wrote: The MAC on the modem had better have its "born-at-birth" virgin VeriSign Certificates, if not, this wont work

Makes sense. Anyway I can verify this?
Yes, very easy to do. flash the nonvol onto any stock modem and connect the coax...if it gets all 4 lights lit and you see the CC act page the certs are good. you must be on CC dns for this...if it is diff dns you wont get the isp page

JR! You gotta stop torturing Noobs with the telnet fix...Jeez! Buddy...Most do not know what a nonvol is, why keep trailin the magic carrot?

lol
(18-05-2012, 07:37 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: Yes, very easy to do. flash the nonvol onto any stock modem and connect the coax...if it gets all 4 lights lit and you see the CC act page the certs are good. you must be on CC dns for this...if it is diff dns you wont get the isp page

Gotcha okay, so I would still need jtag to accomplish this task, but if I'm really gonna jtag I minus well pull my certs from my leased modem and put them into hax and be good to go (until clone detection).

I might try to call the ISP and tell them I bought the 5101 and see if it gets online. Worst case scenario the certs aren't virgin, I don't get online and I call them with an excuse and switch it back to my leased modem.

As mentioned before I just need the ability to get a new public IP without rebooting the modem. I really don't need any other features. I've read that there are some other totally stock cable modems that can do this, maybe thats my easiest route to take. However on hax getting up to 20 public ips at once to host rdsl service is a really nice feature.

EDIT: I'm assuming before I call the ISP with the new mac I should switch hax into factory mode, disable any stealth settings and let them do their thing? If I get online I'm golden right?
Sigh

Download Tmac version 5.3 or 6.0. Install it and run it as an admin. Change your nic mac at will andyou don't need to reboot the cm to get a new ip. OR just change your router mac and reboot the router!

Until you know exactly how all this works I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you steer clear of your sub! CC can MOST DEFINITELY see HAXORWARE!!!!!! I know what I am doing and I do not touch my sub! It could cost you more than you are willing to pay! Just plug in the cm you are not sure about and see if all 4 lights come on...if they do not and it has Hax...chances are you have a changed mac and worthless certs...Very simple. You CANNOT test anything properly w/o a programmer. All that 1 click crap is ok until you lose a byte or two and you make a Brick O' Matic!
(18-05-2012, 09:41 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: Sigh

Download Tmac version 5.3 or 6.0. Install it and run it as an admin. Change your nic mac at will andyou don't need to reboot the cm to get a new ip. OR just change your router mac and reboot the router!

I use macshift with haxorware and get a new ip in 10 seconds, plus get up to 20 public ips at once. But with the stock modem if I change my mac it goes offline until i manually power cycle my modem, which I am trying to find a way around power cycling it.