Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
sbhacker is down again ugh!!
(11-06-2012, 09:38 PM)ABMJR Wrote: remember to change your 1st CPE's MAC addy after doing this....

Thanks ABMJR for the advice. Also, do i have to worry about serial or ethernet IP? or Just the mac address. I am just afraid to take my sb6120 modem off the stream to work on it! last time I took my sb5101 off the stream for a day and someone got the same mac (clone modem or same 2mb file) on my node and never got back with same mac. Is there a way to knock that mac off my node?Angry because I was thinking of using sb5101 cert + mac into my another sb6120! I am just waiting for another sb6120 to arrive and will get that ready with the same mac + cert and swap it out in few sec.Sad
sbh is back up
Their Back!!!!
Knowledge=Power
Confirm they are up and running
Now to dig Into abmjr past post/thread
Read in till my eyes bleed lmao
[Image: 3146374121.png]
and... theyre down again.
(14-06-2012, 11:32 PM)jeffrey1790 Wrote: and... theyre down again.

Not Really:
IRC -> UP - > irc.abjects.com
Website/Forums -> UP
DNS Servers: Down
NS1.SBHNS-1.NET
NS2.SBHNS-1.NET
SBHacker is having HDD related problems with their DNS servers currently...

SBH is still up and can be accessed through modification of your host file:

Running Windows open notepad as Administrator if you are on anything Higher than Windows XP and open the file:
C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts

Add the following to your hosts file to define them manually:
209.250.228.148 www.sbhacker.net
209.250.228.148 sbhacker.net

If you are on a NIX system your host file is at /etc/hosts
sudo nano /etc/hosts
sudo gedit /etc/hosts
The Above post is not supposed to have http:// before www the forums changed it to a link...
Wanna know what I think the reason is for them being down.... They are not selling modems anymore so they are broke and can't afford to pay the server costs...

I am just being realistic about this...

Remember a few years ago when they had the same problem and they said they were moving hosting... That should have solved the problem, but point is same exact time that they said that, they were hacked and the admin accounts were compromised which is what they were trying to avoid getting out there in the open... Sucks that I am still a pain in the ass, doesn't it?
(16-08-2012, 09:39 PM)MassModz Wrote: Wanna know what I think the reason is for them being down.... They are not selling modems anymore so they are broke and can't afford to pay the server costs...

I am just being realistic about this...

Remember a few years ago when they had the same problem and they said they were moving hosting... That should have solved the problem, but point is same exact time that they said that, they were hacked and the admin accounts were compromised which is what they were trying to avoid getting out there in the open... Sucks that I am still a pain in the ass, doesn't it?

how have you been lately matthew, doing anything fun?
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
DNS issues again...

No $$ issues.

Knowledge=Power
I think MR Roger is right on point.