Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Obtaining Macs...
[Image: bsJb5.jpg]
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
If that worked i would be going bonkers
[Image: 2067907098.png]
Yes...

Telnet will set you free
(16-07-2012, 11:16 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: Yes...

Telnet will set you free

southermyyankey yes telnet will set you free but there are other way as you and I both know.some use telnet and some use other ways. Not all Comcast is the same were you live. What I can get away with you can not get away with were you live. You are in ground Zero. You need to keep testing to find out what will work were you live I can take my tester 10 miles from were Im at and it wont work. And hook it back up and it will work Fine. And no it's not a clone.Each place is not the same yet but it will soon be CC is getting there shit together.And Hax, dag were I live puts a flag up.All I want to say there are a few ways still to test.I do this for the fun of it my sub works fine 85 down 22 up. But id I want to download alot I use my tester at 30 down. What Im trying to say you can test but what works for me may not work for you. And we can not post what works any more. If you keep reading till you cant read anymore and reboot and read some more you will find what you are looking for.
lol telneting cd non-vol actually works what does that mean?
Go to cisco,com and study cable modem provisioning scenarios. Learn telnet. There are no written tutorials on telnet, you have to play with it until it makes sense. The commands are listed at SBH and then you need to try Cisco IOS commands too...It's definitely not something you will learn without a lot of work. There are ways, still.
I was in a part of Virginia last month and they had Metrocast ISP. It took me a long time to get a cm online because i was trying to do it the hard way like I do here...lol. It never occurred to me that it could be easy! I tried a few things in Haxorware and I got a valid ip...simple. Every place has different security...This isn't magic! It's testing! Think about what the CMTS wants from the cm and figure out how to provide it.
(17-07-2012, 07:58 AM)Stoowyguy Wrote: lol telneting cd non-vol actually works what does that mean?

Change Directory Non Vol
really wished i spent the time to pick an strange and obscure command now, instead of just the first thing i normally write when doing some crap in telnet
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Yeah there are WAY WAY WAY to much commands for TELNET i was on SBHacker reading (lol i know, me, i was reading for once) and they have forums on TELNET and there was like this file that i downloaded that showed like a crap ton of just commands.. I bet if someone memorized like half the commands they could get there modem online with like MAXIMUM security, no matter what. And one question because like I have no idea what doing anything in TELNET even really is.. when you are doing stuff in telnet (typing commands) is that just going through your modem, or is that going through your CTMS (isp)??
Just the cm. Once the cm handshakes and gets an IP telnet is disconnected.