Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone on brighthouse network.
just wanted to know if anyone is still active here in orlando FL.
(22-07-2012, 07:07 PM)bajapanti89 Wrote: just wanted to know if anyone is still active here in orlando FL.

Look for a friend in other sites to man. Maybe they have a tester there in orlando.
Free Lunch is Always Yummy.Tongue
(23-07-2012, 12:43 AM)abusetheelderly Wrote:
(22-07-2012, 07:07 PM)bajapanti89 Wrote: just wanted to know if anyone is still active here in orlando FL.

Look for a friend in other sites to man. Maybe they have a tester there in orlando.

what sites. I think i got banned from SBH cuz i was handing out Ultra configs 100/15 i didn't know u couldn't hand those out. Makes scene thou.
(23-07-2012, 01:16 AM)bajapanti89 Wrote:
(23-07-2012, 12:43 AM)abusetheelderly Wrote:

what sites. I think i got banned from SBH cuz i was handing out Ultra configs 100/15 i didn't know u couldn't hand those out. Makes scene thou.

They ban you just for giving configs? what a stupid rule man. Some people here are selling nonvols and dont even get ban here and there.lol.
(23-07-2012, 01:20 AM)abusetheelderly Wrote: Some people here are selling nonvols and dont even get ban here and there.lol.

no they got warned, sorry did i not do this publicly for you to see
maybe i was incorrect, i guess i should do everything in the open from now on, maybe it'll stop your incessant whining which seems to infect every thread you reply to

so consider this your warning stop shitting up threads, i'm sick of deleting your crap first thing in the morning
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Abuse, a Ban is definately in the works for you...

You offer nothing and Yes, as Drewmerc said, you shit on each and every thread...

Baja was banned by the ADMIN @ SBH for posting configs. And Abuse', you were banned by the ADMIN also. You have had many different nicks' and you never offered anything helpful.
Knowledge=Power
(23-07-2012, 02:09 PM)ABMJR Wrote: Abuse, a Ban is definately in the works for you...

You offer nothing and Yes, as Drewmerc said, you shit on each and every thread...

Baja was banned by the ADMIN @ SBH for posting configs. And Abuse', you were banned by the ADMIN also. You have had many different nicks' and you never offered anything helpful.

It was you who ban me so stop pretending. You dont know me but I know you so stop hallucinating that I never offer anything helpful. I have helped most of the tester as I could, the problem with some testers, they only ask and ask but dont what to do the work.

If you help yourself testers you can eat my lunch. Knowledge is free.

(23-07-2012, 08:14 AM)drewmerc Wrote:
(23-07-2012, 01:20 AM)abusetheelderly Wrote: Some people here are selling nonvols and dont even get ban here and there.lol.

maybe i was incorrect, i guess i should do everything in the open from now on, maybe it'll stop your incessant whining which seems to infect every thread you reply to

so consider this your warning stop shitting up threads, i'm sick of deleting your crap first thing in the morning

lol someones pissed off..
[Image: 2067907098.png]
(26-07-2012, 10:48 AM)Stoowyguy Wrote:
(23-07-2012, 08:14 AM)drewmerc Wrote:

lol someones pissed off..

and thus we have the reason as to why these things are conducted in private
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******