Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you: Im finally online!
Hey guys, i know my answers werent answered directly, as ive been reading up on amjbr he just wants us to learn! Big Grin

Well, i can safely say that i am online and now loving my new modem and its very small compared to my big ass arris modem that i dont like. Too big for the living room. :lol:

THANK YOU DUDES!

Congratz.. thats how they do it around here, push you out onto the race track with no driving skills. Just don't take your eyes off the road, it's easy to crash into a wall (or walled garden) Only the strong survive.
(03-08-2012, 06:56 PM)weezy102 Wrote: Hey guys, i know my answers werent answered directly, as ive been reading up on amjbr he just wants us to learn! Big Grin

Well, i can safely say that i am online and now loving my new modem and its very small compared to my big ass arris modem that i dont like. Too big for the living room. :lol:

THANK YOU DUDES!

you been reader about abmjr's sarcasm and it got you online. That is one unbelievable shit.Big Grin
I am a God
Knowledge=Power
Cool
(04-08-2012, 01:06 AM)mindreader Wrote:
(03-08-2012, 06:56 PM)weezy102 Wrote: Hey guys, i know my answers werent answered directly, as ive been reading up on amjbr he just wants us to learn! Big Grin

THANK YOU DUDES!

you been reader about abmjr's sarcasm and it got you online. That is one unbelievable shit.Big Grin

No it's not...I got online lots of times reading his answers when I was new to this. Sublety is an art. If you just concentrate on his sarcasm you will miss the real info.
(04-08-2012, 02:58 AM)ABMJR Wrote: I am a God

Spelled backwards Tongue
Cool
It's all in good fun. ABMJR is a good sport!
(04-08-2012, 02:58 AM)ABMJR Wrote: I am a God

Are you the same guy who is a satellite expert (friends with Melon)?