Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trying to update cvc and firmware i think im close log included
(10-08-2012, 03:12 PM)ABMJR Wrote: Torro, What server would that be? The Co-CVC is off the CMTS and is forced by the CMTS to provisioned modems only.

my ISP don't have co-cvc still so I'm just thinking loudly. Download it from their TFTP server where firmware is located. TFTP IP can probably be seen in solarwinds. Use some other standalone TFTP downloader if the modem is not provisioned.
Btw, can anyone sent me one or more 5101E virgin dump, or just a nonvol? Maybe just ordinary 5101 will be fine, and in return I will help you with co-cvc. Thanks
Torro go here...last post in the thread

http://www.haxorware.com/forums/thread-515.html
Knowledge=Power
is it the public key in CA.cert dosent match the new public key in the new ca.cert for example if I load a old stock dump and extract CA.cert view with hex editor the public key is different
The Public key , CA, will be different and signed by Cable Labs. The CA mean "Certification Authority". Most likely then sent from the ISP back to you during provisioning
Knowledge=Power
ok i think i got it now thanks let ya know later thank you and like you have said over and over cisco has some good explanations on there site its making scene but have to read certain docs several times