Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comcast paying customer needs help!
once a day will not kill a modem hell twice a day wont, my main test modem is around 5 years old and get restarted none stop
i'll bet it's had days with 50 restarts
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(30-08-2012, 10:15 PM)ABMJR Wrote: Call for a service call...What will a Pre-mod do if your SUb acts like this?

I used to use a premod before the security in my area changed a year ago and never had that problem with the premod while my regular modem was giving me limited connectivity since the first day i got comcast.

For the past year i was using only my regular modem due to i don't know how to deal with new security until i got tired wasting money on new modems and thought to give a try and learn how to use my premod on the new security.

(30-08-2012, 10:20 PM)drewmerc Wrote: once a day will not kill a modem hell twice a day wont, my main test modem is around 5 years old and get restarted none stop
i'll bet it's had days with 50 restarts

Funny thing my neighbor has the same modem with me doesn't have the same problem with me and he's modem is alive and kicking for years. I've called Comcast numerous times and they were telling to reset my modem which fixes the problem for a day.

Do they gave me a bad line which damages my modem?

When i was using my premod back a year ago before new security made it useless never had that limited connectivity problem while i always had it with any regural modem i used from day 1.

I also wanted to change my isp but only comcast is available in my area.
Don't have much of a choice.
Call for a service call
Knowledge=Power