Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FB5101 WITH HAXORWARE ONLINE PROBLEM
hello friends it seems like on light wise my modem is ok but i cant access the internet Please Help

i would really appreciate any help you guys can offer
cant the person you bought it from help you?
Knowledge=Power
hello friends it seems like on light wise my modem is ok but i cant access the internet Please Help
i would really appreciate any help you guys can offer

i bought it from a friend approximately two years ago i tried contacting him no luck due to neighbor told me that he moved about four month ago

i had this problem like every 2 to 4 month but reset it with mac id finder

i used Mac Collector but it seems like it's not working i recently found one called DHCP Sniffer-0.2.3.9 1B in this website it seems like i can find new mac and works great but no luck getting into the internet
post a telnet log

if you dont know how, read or search for it
Knowledge=Power
where can i search for it Google or this web site
try both..your not challenged are you? pretend your the last person on earth, what would you do? maybe try both?
Knowledge=Power
ok thanks

hey ABMJR i keep on getting an PuTTY Error it Goes as ( unable to open connection to com1 uneble to open serial port

i did the second method it seems like it works on the note pad sent to my desktop it says invalid credentials
sorry i think i am doing something wrong i don't know what to do when it is asking me on a particular step to follow ( Set manual NIC IP 192.168.100.10. ) what should i do
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=set+a+manual+ip
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
when im doing a post a telnet log should i be using the modem im paying monthly or should i use the Motorola surfboard sb5101