Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Socal RR D3 Config
Anybody out there have a D3 config to share since the 50meg.bin stopped working! If your going to start bashing on me for this stop right there...Ive done my "Reading" "Searching" and everything else that has to do with modems....just looking for a cofig so if anybody wants to help out ide appreciate it!
Retired.....but curious!
(27-09-2012, 12:30 AM)jpagas Wrote: Anybody out there have a D3 config to share since the 50meg.bin stopped working! If your going to start bashing on me for this stop right there...Ive done my "Reading" "Searching" and everything else that has to do with modems....just looking for a cofig so if anybody wants to help out ide appreciate it!

Why don't you try to find out what the mac range that the D# modems use. Then use a sniffer such as CMSNIFF and sniff a shit ton of macs and config names. Then cross reference the mac to D3 modems and pull the configs from Haxorware using the "DOWNLOADER" With the ISP IP and Config Name ..
(27-09-2012, 04:05 AM)BornDirty Wrote:
(27-09-2012, 12:30 AM)jpagas Wrote: Anybody out there have a D3 config to share since the 50meg.bin stopped working! If your going to start bashing on me for this stop right there...Ive done my "Reading" "Searching" and everything else that has to do with modems....just looking for a cofig so if anybody wants to help out ide appreciate it!

Why don't you try to find out what the mac range that the D# modems use. Then use a sniffer such as CMSNIFF and sniff a shit ton of macs and config names. Then cross reference the mac to D3 modems and pull the configs from Haxorware using the "DOWNLOADER" With the ISP IP and Config Name ..

I feel kinda dumb right now lol thanks bro I dont know why Ive never thought of that Ill give it a try as soon as im home!!! Thanks again
Retired.....but curious!
If I had a virgen dump to a 6120 I may help but im un sure if the modem I have here every worked .

(28-09-2012, 01:35 AM)jpagas Wrote:
(27-09-2012, 04:05 AM)BornDirty Wrote:

I feel kinda dumb right now lol thanks bro I dont know why Ive never thought of that Ill give it a try as soon as im home!!! Thanks again