Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SB5101 - NO Access / MAC Changed
Lots of them over at SBH...
here -this is whored out but usable for your needs. Came from SBH
(29-09-2012, 02:47 AM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: Lots of them over at SBH...
here -this is whored out but usable for your needs. Came from SBH

Awesome I'm back in business, thanks a lot for that file. If anyone has this issue flash this file then flash the haxorware and you will be back in business w/ new macs but it works yay!
(28-09-2012, 03:00 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote:
(28-09-2012, 02:46 PM)smokey Wrote: I am experiencing the same with a 5100. It happened to me before and I thought I used Jtag Util console to change the addresses but cant remember how I did it. Maybe it was telnet. But I cannot telnet into the 5100. If you can telnet into it try it but I do not know the commands.

reflash it. your certs get smoked when you change only the mac addy. Basic bpi authentication will get you a rng resp from the cmts because you killed the certs.

I was thinking that a reflash would solved it. I will beat it up a bit more to see if i can get it back another way. If I ever get lazy I will flash it. Maybe I could turn it into a 5101.
There is no more uncapping...that was docsis 1.0 shit. All you can do is go as fast as the cfg file allows you to unless your ISP is asleep at the wheel.

or

You are 'Jr...He does what he wants because he gets paid to...lmao.