Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sb5101 online light blinking for 24 hours now....
Wow

you guys are at the security level I was at like 18 months ago. No more forcing/serving a 6120 Widebandblast around Walledgarden for you guys! I can't remember what I did at that point but there should still be some pretty big gaps in the network for you.You are at the very beginning of D3 Enhancements. BPI Bypass is toast TFTP Enforcement is enabled and there should be no more or very few d1 cm's on your node scans. You might be able to autoserve a cfg if you're very lucky, but I highly doubt it. Unless you know what you are doing you have very view options left to you on CC. I never recommend it but a fully cloned provisioned bin is pretty much your only option to test with until you actually figure out how the cm works on CC's Network.Unless CVC is already implemented in the CMTS firmwatre ... You probably have 6 months or so before they finish upgrading and clones won't work either....

Your sub is your SUBscribed modem! At this point you really need one if you're gonna stay in the game. How else are you going to see the cm go through the handshake?
I could solve his issue in 5 commands, no, make that 3 commands now..

"Name that Tune"

Also known as "Name that Error and Fix", by ABMJR
Knowledge=Power
(30-09-2012, 07:11 PM)ABMJR Wrote: I could solve his issue in 5 commands, no, make that 3 commands now..

"Name that Tune"

LOL...
excuse me. . . but does anyone know how to edit the signatures? i'd like to the picture below into my picture thanks . . . or maybe i can give my log in so u can do it that would be great

[Image: 2212473189.png]
Thats a Stunning Download and Upload..(LOL)

Why change it?

Knowledge=Power
(30-09-2012, 08:20 PM)ABMJR Wrote: Thats a Stunning Download and Upload..(LOL)

Why change it?

i'd like to have a signature like drew it looks so cool
Finally! A speedtest that no ISP Engineer would even bother tracing! Wow, can you say QOS for dial up? that's almost as good as ATT around here..

ABMJR's magic script will work for anyone...Problem is, there is no testing involved in that. That IS why we all have modified cm's here isn't it? lol.
(30-09-2012, 07:11 PM)ABMJR Wrote: I could solve his issue in 5 commands, no, make that 3 commands now..

"Name that Tune"

care to share those commands ? and how to ??? lol

i got the hint and searched but couldnt find anything...

sorry everyone im still a newbie
Last I checked, there was some "Idiot" from some remote Island name Jabaloon or Baboon that seemed to know most of what was going on...

I have a "Bannana" for him...
Knowledge=Power
sorry cant decode your lingo lol