Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former CH Members
choker you gotta do the halfway house bull ?? were you around to see engel get busted ? isa a l3x left tcn.. not sure how long you were gone.. hope the commissary was good. d3 is up and running... with a bit of work.. what isp do you have accesses to ?
Conviction was overturned, now a free bird! Been following engel and was really surprised that he went to court with a public defender. Surely this dude accumulated some serious cash. A good attorney might have led to a different outcome.

Comcast all the way.........
They probably took all his cash would not surprise me if he had it sitting in this bank account.. they will freeze it and then make you sign a plea and confiscate all your shit.. they profit in the end really... but he owed l3x and bella like 80k so I think bella testified at his case. Not sure if it was against him or to help him but i don't see the former happening. Guy got greedy and kept bad company may I add. He should of used web money or egold or some off shore payments. But before defcon tcn was pretty safe, he should of known when defcon happened that he should have changed up the whole scene but this is what greed gets ya. cc d3 up cc d2 up