Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Need A NonVol That Has 1.1 Certs In So I Can Extract From Them
Hey Guys Can Someone Send Me A NonVol That Has 1.1 Certs In So I Could Extract

Ive Been Looking For Ages For The Program Now Ive Got It I Lost The NonVol I Had :S

Someone Please Help

Thanks
(14-10-2012, 01:24 PM)Box3r Wrote: Hey Guys Can Someone Send Me A NonVol That Has 1.1 Certs In So I Could Extract

Ive Been Looking For Ages For The Program Now Ive Got It I Lost The NonVol I Had :S

Someone Please Help

Thanks

just goto SBH and download all the 5101 dumps and use your NT to extract the nonvol (cfg) from each dump and save them...you can do this on any 5101/2100r2 dump that is stock.

If what you really want is a fully provisioned set of certs then good luck with that!

Most ISP's are now in CO-CVC...
Knowledge=Power
ok thanks for ur reply's , my brother told me something like , for Co CVC i need let me modem upgrade the firmware or something , then i will only get 1 orange solid light , and i need to change HFC VIA Telnet , he will not show me hows its done , any1 on here that knows could u please inform me on how to do it please , thanks
I know CC is...makes things just a little more interesting IMHO. Docsis 1 was pretty boring in comparison. Grab any mac force a cfg, change stealth and you were done! No challenge whatsoever! Cisco did a great job upgrading to D3. I'm grateful for current security...I get the B/W i pay for and then some.
(15-10-2012, 12:30 PM)Box3r Wrote: ok thanks for ur reply's , my brother told me something like , for Co CVC i need let me modem upgrade the firmware or something , then i will only get 1 orange solid light , and i need to change HFC VIA Telnet , he will not show me hows its done , any1 on here that knows could u please inform me on how to do it please , thanks

Modems that are not provisioned do not get F/W push with Co CVC..

(Unless you know something...hehe)

Knowledge=Power
im guessing you know that something hehe Big Grin , could u give me abit of info please mate , just a website to read from , im not like most of the people on this forum wanting things done for them , i would like to read and sort it out myself
(15-10-2012, 10:58 PM)Box3r Wrote: im guessing you know that something hehe Big Grin , could u give me abit of info please mate , just a website to read from , im not like most of the people on this forum wanting things done for them , i would like to read and sort it out myself

cisco.com read the pdfs
(15-10-2012, 04:56 PM)ABMJR Wrote:
(15-10-2012, 12:30 PM)Box3r Wrote: ok thanks for ur reply's , my brother told me something like , for Co CVC i need let me modem upgrade the firmware or something , then i will only get 1 orange solid light , and i need to change HFC VIA Telnet , he will not show me hows its done , any1 on here that knows could u please inform me on how to do it please , thanks

Modems that are not provisioned do not get F/W push with Co CVC..

(Unless you know something...hehe)
you mean the modem has to be prepared for example. Frequencies, ip .. ect

[/quote]
you mean the modem has to be prepared for example. Frequencies, ip .. ect

[/quote]

no but 3 other things